The new Headstage Arrow 6NX is an ultra slim headphone amp in a stylish stainless steel enclosure. It uses the expensive OPA2107 opamp plus BUF634 buffers to achieve a superior sound quality. Additionally, the high internal supply voltage of +7V/-7V gives it the power to drive even high ohm impedance headphones without distortion.
These three features - the high quality sound and high power in a small casing - makes this amp unique among all portable amps.
High Resolution USB DAC
If you're using an Android/iPhone smartphone to hear music, the Arrow 6NX will greatly improve the playback quality of your music files. It contains an USB DAC based on the SA9023/PCM5102A chipset which offers high quality digital-to-analog conversation with a resolution rate of max. 24bit/96kHz. For portable usage this rate is the sufficient as most portable setups will limit you to 16bit/44.1kHz anyway (equals to CD quality).
Android mobile phone may be directly connect to the 6NX's Type-C jack by the provided cable. Your Android phone may either have an USB-micro or a Type-C jack.
Apple users will need to connect the amp via the "Camera Connection Kit" which is a separate cable built by Apple. This cable is not included.
Digital Volume Control
To make the 6NX specially suited for low impedance IEMs the digital volume control DS1802 with 65 steps has been implemented. It has the benefit that there is no imbalance between right/left channels at low volumes as often experienced with traditional analog potentiometers.
Automatic Power Adaptation
Another special feature is the automatic power adaptation. The battery voltage of 4.2V is boosted to a voltage just as high as needed to provide a distortion-free sound, with a maximum voltage of 14V (+7V/-7V). This patented technique provides high power output along with exceptional battery run-time. At normal listening volumes the amp will run for long 35 hours without using the DAC.
Enhanced Bass & Treble Boost
Do you like to go clubbing? The 6NX has the unique ability to enhance bass to a club-like feeling. There is no distortion due to the high power - even at full-size headphones with up to 600 ohm impedance.
Do you like to bring the vocals more closer? The 6NX lets you boost treble frequencies so you can clearly hear the diva's voice on stage.
Stainless Steel Design
Special production techniques have been invented to build an enclosure made of stainless steel with outstanding precision. It is the same type of steel as used for kitchen knifes (420J2). The steel was hardened to 48 HRC which makes it highly dent-proof, while the thickness of only 0.5 mm makes it light weight. Finally, a PVD coating protects it from getting scratched and makes it look beautifully.
• Expensive OPA2107 for Superior Sound Quality
• BUF634 Buffers for High Output Current
• Patented Power Adaptation with up to 14V Internal Voltage
• 20 Hours Battery Play Time with DAC
• 35 Hours Battery Play Time without DAC
• 65 Step Digital Volume Control based on DS1802
• DAC provides 16/24bits with 32/44.1/88.2/96kHz rates
• Connect to any Android/PC/DAP using the Type-C jack
• Connect to iPhones via Camera Connection Kit (not included)
• ON/OFF Illuminated Power Switch
• Three Selectable Gain Settings (0/6/12dB Gain)
• Two Bass Switches (Amount & Frequency)
• Treble Boost Switch
• High-Capacity 2100mAh/4.2V Lithium-Ion Battery
• Two Audio Input Jacks (Front & Rear Side)
• One 3.5MM Headphone Jack
• Size: 8.3mm x 54mm x 102mm (0.33'' x 2.20'' x 3.86'')
• Weight: 115g
• 14-Day Money Back Guarantee (after Receipt)
• 2-Year Extended Warranty
1 Arrow headphone amp
1 USB Cable 50cm (~20 inches)
Sold out! For availability please check by email!